Monday, February 7, 2011

Bee Gees- Night Fever

I was just listening to my Mp3 whilst doing some neck stretching.
I must have had it on random because I went from Rob Thomas to OutKast to Kid Cudi to Matchbox Twenty to Bob Dylan.
Now, I realize some people just can't do that.
They need one genre at a time, and that's cool.
Wifey is like that.
(By the way, Wifey's new name is Rosie. I'll explain in a later post.)
And I guess sometimes I get in the mood for a certain sound.
But I just love music.
I guess that's why I enjoy doing this blog so much.
There are so many talented people with so many different sounds.
(Another by the way, how did you like the Black Eyed Peas halftime show?)
Pretty different...and pretty awesome (except the sound quality).
In this blog, I like to feature songs from the whole sound spectrum.
Some, you may have heard a million times.
But others, it may be a first hear.
Tonight, I just had the Night Fever.
Confession: I never saw "Saturday Night Fever" all the way through until a couple of years ago.
"There is something going down, and i can feel it."

No comments:

Post a Comment