Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hannah Montana/Sheryl Crow- Need A Little Love

I'm not sure I should admit this.
But I was actually a little impressed with Miley Cyrus last year when she was a judge on American Idol.
I'm not super crazy about her music as either alter ego.
But either she's got some talent or she's been around show biz long enough to fake it.
I guess either one could be true.
At any rate, she conducted herself very professionally.
But...I hear tickets to her concerts are like $50-$250.
Did you just read that?
I mean, dang.
I was about to write that there's no way.
But, do you remember the commercial from a few years back with the dad driving his daughter and her friends to a concert.
I'm sure in a few years that I'll be that guy.
Whether it's to Miley or Carly or the latest boy band.
I'd do it for my Be-Bop.
This song doesn't suck as bad because it has Sheryl Crow in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment