Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Merle Haggard-You Take Me For Granted/Mariah Carey-Don't Forget About Us/Pussycat Dolls-Stickwitu

Our Story-Year Eight
at
http://sixgreggs.blogspot.com

(Deep breath)
There are many men out there that are cheating on their wives.
They are physically and emotionally involved elsewhere.
I was one of these.
No, I never touched another woman inapppropriately.
The object of my desires was my work.
I had given all I had to make my work a success, but had forsaken the love of my life.
Thankfully, I had a friend to give me a kick in the pants.
And, a wife that forgives.
Guys, no amount of money, honor, or recognition is worth damaging the bond you have with your spouse.
Re-evaluate your priorities.
It can be better than it ever was before.
(Breathe again)
"You take me for granted, and it's breaking my heart."



"Baby I must confess
We were bigger than anything
Remember us at our best
And don't forget about"



"I know I got a good thing right here."

1 comment:

  1. Imma stickwitu, baby! Don't you think that year was necessary, though, in order for it to "only get better"? It wasn't easy going through that mess but I'm glad we did.

    ReplyDelete