Friday, February 17, 2012

Barney- And The Green Grass Grows All Around

This is probably the only time you'll ever hear me say this...
I love wintertime.
What I really mean is I love this winter in Georgia.
We've been having days mostly in the 60's...today it's 67 and sunny.
I think in all this winter, we've had maybe three or four days in the 20's.
And you won't catch me complaining.
This Southern boy is loving this.
I've heard people say, "We're probably gonna pay for it this summer with the heat and the bugs and the blah, blah, blah."
Man, just stop it.
Let me enjoy my winter for once.
What's wrong with a little sweat?
What's wrong with a few bugs?  Isn't that why God made Raid.
Yes, Barney.
The green grass is starting to grow all around.
And that's perfectly fine by me.
Even in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment