Monday, May 10, 2010

Miranda Cosgrove- Kissin U

OK, bear with me. I have 4 kids. Most of the time that they are home, the TV is on some sort of bad "educational" TV. (Doodlebops?---just kill me now.) I actually like Yo Gabba Gabba, maybe just because Biz Markee is on sometimes. And, Backyardagins are great for napping. Their entire episode is full of songs that seem to lull me to Lala land. And every once in a while, one of the live action shows (Zack and Cody, iCarly, etc) are on. I've never tried to watch one of these for fear of nausea.
So, last week, I was walking by in between shows and they were playing a music video, and it actually made me stop and listen. It was Miranda Cosgrove, star of iCarly. My first thought was ,"Here it is...another teenage actor/actress showing the world their 'abundance' of talent." But the song was actually enjoyable, and the video was nice. There were no sex kitten posing or dirty dancing (or whatever you kids call it these days). I hope she stays relevant to her age and tries not to grow up too fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment