Saturday, January 22, 2011

Trono de Mexico-Te Recordare'

I used to wonder why many people from Mexico enjoy wearing cowboy hats and boots.
Then it dawned on me.
Duh!!!
They come from some of the original "cowboy" land.
So they should be able to get away with it more than the average Joe.
I'm still not so sure about these suits, though.
I guess if it worked for Liberace.
Wait...did it work for Liberace?
By the way, I hear they are making a movie on the life of Liberace.
I think I just set the world record for having the most Liberaces in one blog post.
Back to our friends from Durango.
The lead singer actually wears a sweater and some jeans in a couple of scenes in this video.
My Spanish isn't great but I think she's telling him, "I liked you better in that suit."
Some chicas, ya know?
So superficial.
I guess she gets to him, cause he's back in cowboy gear by the end of the video.
You wuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment