Friday, October 15, 2010

Everything But The Girl- Missing

O, Summer where art thou?
I am a warm weather kind of guy.
I believe that's why God put me in the South.
But now, Summer has said "goodbye".
And cooler mornings and nights are upon us.
I used to love Fall. You know..."football weather".
I still do, I guess.
Now, for me, though..it just means that Winter is near.
I told Wifey this morning that if it gets any cooler in the mornings that she was going to start having to walk the dog.
She said, "Ha!" and started looking for something to throw at me.
Seriously, though, I think last night was the last night for open windows.
The floor was a bit cold for my piggies this morning.
Last night I told Wifey that I was going to try and not complain about the cold weather this year. I said that I think that I complained too much last year.
She just said, "Ya think?!"
Summer...just know that you are missed.
That's all I'm gonna say about that.
For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment