Sunday, October 24, 2010

Joel Gray- Wonderful

Wifey and I watched "Shakespeare In Love" a couple of nights ago.
It was much better than I expected.
Not that I don't enjoy love stories or Shakespeare.
I actually like both.
I just hadn't heard anything about it.
The one thing that it left me with was a desire to do some acting.
When I was a kid, I did a few plays for my church.
I hadn't done anything in a long time until recently I had a part in a skit that was done at a men's weekend retreat.
It turned out to be alot of fun.
One of these days, when life slows down and the kids are grown, I may pursue some "neighborhood playhouse" type parts.
Until then, I'll just enjoy watching others.
This is from the musical, "Wicked".
Joel Gray, the multi-award winning actor/singer from "Cabaret", "Good Time Charley", and "Chicago" stars as "The Wizard".

No comments:

Post a Comment