Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Temper Trap- Sweet Disposition

You ever have one of those days?
You know the kind.
Everything's fine, then you come home from work and before you know it, you're so stressed out that you're wearing your shoulders as earrings and you want to kick the cat.
For me, not very often, thankfully.
But today...yes.
Wifey will tell you that I'm probably the most laid back guy she knows.
And I am.
Nothing seems to rattle me.
I guess you would say that I'm mostly a "glass half-full" kind of guy and I'm sure that helps.
I don't know what people that don't get adjusted do.
I'll be getting mines tomorrow.
I also don't know how people without Jesus in their life get by on a day-to-day.
The Prince of Peace surely gives me peace when I'm under pressure.
No, I didn't kick the cat. But I sure wanted to.
Maybe I should tie a drum set together and shove it off a tall building like the guys in the video.
Nah...too much work.
Here, kitty kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment