Monday, August 23, 2010

Tift Merritt- Mixtape

OK, so where were we?
Ahhh....the mixtape.
Nothing says "I love you" like the mixtape.
To pick out those special songs and to take the time to record them, just for that special someone.
Alright, the tongue is now out of the cheek.
In all honesty, I have made a few mixtapes in my day.
In essence, this blog is one giant mixtape to the world, saying, "Hey!  I think you're special!"
Just kidding.
Not that you're not special.
But anyways.
Wifey was cleaning out the van a couple of days ago and there was a mixtape that a guy she dated years ago made for her.
The label on it is "Good Stuff".
It is mostly.  A little Spandeau Ballet never hurt anyone.  You know this much is true.
She says that the guy made it for her after their second date.  She thought that was a bit weird.
I'm not sure the number of dates that it is OK to make a mixtape after, but apparently 2 is not it.
She said that just meant that there wasn't gonna be a third.
And, that my friends, was good for me.
This song, "Mixtape", is by a very talented artist that is originally from Houston, Texas.
I'm playing this just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment