Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Casting Crowns- Slow Fade

I've had the opportunity to take care of a couple of celebrities in my career thus far.
I've adjusted Scotty Wilbanks formerly from Newsong, now with Third Day.
I've adjusted Angie Aparo, singer-songwriter that penned Faith Hill's hit song "Cry".
And, I've adjusted Casting Crowns lead singer, Mark Hall.
We attended Eagles Landing First Baptist Church when we lived on the south side of Atlanta. I still remember when Mark, Melanie, Reagan, and John Michael moved up from Florida, to fill a much-needed position as Youth Leader for ELFBC.
It has been fun watching his career take off and his talent to be globally recognized.
More impressive is the fact that despite his success and busy travel schedule, he maintains his position at the church working with young people.
Congrats to the Hall family on their recent adoption of Hope, a 3-year-old girl from China.

No comments:

Post a Comment