Friday, June 11, 2010

Kiss- Rock and Roll All Nite

When I was growing up, I loved watching wrestling. My folks even took me down to the TBS studios one time to watch it being filmed. My favorite was "The American Dream", Dusty Rhodes. I loved just to hear him talk.
He was an overweight white man that sounded like Redd Foxx. I can hear him now..."Ric Flair! I raised you like you were my own boy!"
Another thing I liked was the masked men.
Mr. Wrestling 1 and 2. Superstar. The Spoiler.
It created mystery and excitement to the totally realness of the sport.
That was probably the same thing that attracted me to the band, Kiss.
...Wondering what they really looked like under the make-up.
In fact, when they started performing without it, I lost interest (as did many of their fans apparently).
As a kid, I had the Kiss-Double Platinum 8-track. That's right, I said it.
I also had the vinyl copies of Kiss Alive 1 and Kiss Alive 2.
Yes, I am dating myself, but who cares.
This track was on Kiss Alive 2. I think it's a great Friday kind of song, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment