Friday, June 4, 2010

Versa Emerge- Paint It Black

There's an album out now called "Punk Goes Classic Rock".
Up and coming punk bands do covers of classic rock songs.
You've got everybody from Boston to Jimi Hendrix to Queen to Journey being covered.
But this is my personal favorite. I mean their label is called "Fueled by Ramen". That's an awesome picture of a band trying to make it.
This is also probably one of THE best covers I've heard of the Rolling Stones classic.
If you don't like it, go revolt against something.

2 comments:

  1. Brian, just discovered your blog. Not sure why I didn't realize that's what it was before this... anyway, love this one! Paint it Black is one of my alltime faves............. Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found me. Great song, for sure.

    ReplyDelete