Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Glee Cast featuring Neil Patrick Harris- Dream On

I watched "Glee" for the first time last night.
I'm not so sure what to make of it. There were a couple of parts that I thought were good but the total package I thought was lacking.
I was a big "90210" fan back in the day. Call me biased but I think I'll take Brenda and Dylan over these guys any day.
"Glee" is a very popular phenomenon, however. The show has won a Golden Globe, a People's Choice, and a Peabody award. I understand they make the songs from the show available for download after every episode, and they have released several CDs featuring the "Glee" cast. That's some pretty big business.
It's definitely different than anything that's on right now, and maybe that's the draw. Anyway, I heard Neil Patrick Harris was on and I thought that had to be pretty entertaining.
Are you a "Glee" fan?

2 comments:

  1. I am not ashamed to admit I'm a GLEEk! Being a fan of the art of music, broadway & old school musicals this shoe has captured that on TV. There's a certain genius to having a storied episode with songs that relate to a theme and the ongoing week to week plots. The show is a welcome change to the boring landscape of television monotony that is cop/lawyer/doctor dramas and " reality" (I use that term loosely) shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna have to give it another try. Something about it is drawing me back.

    ReplyDelete