Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart- Piano Concerto No. 21 Andante "Elvira Madigan"

I was asked to show some love to Bon Jovi on the blog today. I wasn't really planning on it, but Jovi is a great, hard-working performer.
I've had the opportunity to see him in concert 3 times, twice in the 80's and also just a couple of months ago.
I hear that he does a good show in London, also.
So...(awkward silence)...I was thinking about Mozart the other day.
Well, not really, but kind of. I was listening to the group Phoenix, whose latest album is entitled "Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix". Very good album, by the way. I hear Bon Jovi's latest is good, too.
While doing research for the blog, I saw that there was an album out entitled "The Most Relaxing Classical Music in the Universe". Sounds very nice. Alot of familiar compositions included, and yes, very relaxing.
And guess what, Mozarts on there.
Jovi, however, is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment